Meridian School Home
Called Board Meeting April 8 to present and review the Allotment Plan for the Teacher Incentive Plan.
At a glance
- 44 Native languages reported by Meridian families
- 1700+ K-12 IB students changing the world
- 9 Athletic State Team Championships
- 33K Water reclaimed annually through rainwater cisterns
- 99 Pounds of cafeteria waste composted each week
- 24+ Student clubs, including award-winning Model UN
Our program is designed for all students and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, race, color, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, academic, athletic, or artistic ability, or the district the child would otherwise attend without regard to disability or handicapping condition, in administration or educational policies, admission and hiring policies and other school-administered programs. As an open-enrollment public charter school, there will be no admissions requirements and no tuition.